Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager
Are you ready to shine in the Insurance Industry? Join Us!
At Crowley Insurance Agency, Inc, our purpose is to deliver exceptional experiences for our clients and make insurance protection easy with honesty and common sense and we are looking for a rockstar team member to join our growing business.
We are not your typical insurance agency. We’re a tight-knit family business who go back 3 generations. Our goal is to continue to thrive on innovation and the relentless pursuit of delivering the client experience clients deserve. Our commitment to our clients goes beyond policies and premiums, it’s about providing peace of mind and building long-lasting trusted relationships.
Why You Will Love Working with Us:
Unlimited Potential- We’re not just offering a job; we’re offering a career path where growth and possibilities have no ceiling. We allow you to control how high you want to go.
Innovative Environment- We’re always at the forefront of industry trends, constantly evolving technology, and ready to implement changes to improve both the team members and clients’ experience working within the insurance industry.
Flexibility- The insurance industry is one of the industries that provides opportunities for flexibility, and we think everyone deserves the opportunity to take advantage of that. Our environment allows you to excel in both your personal and professional life.
We are looking for a dynamic and client-focused Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager to oversee and manage our personal insurance accounts. In this role, you will work closely with clients to assess their insurance needs, provide advice, and delivery OUTSTANDING Service.
- Build strong relationships with clients both in person and over the phone as the primary point of contact for clients and addressing their insurance needs.
- Answer customer calls and correspondence regarding new or existing insurance policies.
- Communicate with clients over phone, email, text, and in person.
- Identify client needs and proactively recommend additional products and coverage when appropriate.
- Make policy changes and updates.
- Prepare and present insurance quotes to clients or prospects.
- Manage billing activities when needed.
- Discuss and report claims on behalf of clients through the guidance of our process.
- Follow all necessary agency procedures and processes to maintain our high underwriting standards and ability to serve our clients the way they deserve.
- Work collaboratively as a part of a team to fulfill the needs of our clients.
- Assist sales producers with quoting and onboarding new clients.
- Experience in customer service, interacting with customers over email, phone, and/or in person.
- Ability to learn quickly, follow agency processes, and be self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills
- Eagerness to work in a team environment.
- Superior multi-tasking skills- High paced environment at times.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Products, especially word, excel, and outlook.
- Insurance industry experience is highly preferred but not required.
- Currently hold a Property & Casualty NYS License or ability to pass licensing exam within the first 90 days of starting the position. Crowley Insurance will pay the cost of the licensing course and provide time to complete the training.
- Competitive hourly rate- Pay based on experience.
- Monthly & Annual incentive plans based on performance.
- Participation in teams benefit plans for retirement, health etc.
- Immediate PTO
- Mon-Fri Schedule
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and a cover letter detailing their experience and why they are a good fit for the personal lines account manager job at Crowley Insurance Agency. A video cover letter is highly encouraged.
- Please send your application to email@example.com
Our team members are essential to our continued success, and we look forward to welcoming the newest member of the team to continue our mission of delivering exceptional insurance experiences to our valued clients.